Canadian land and forestry investments are showing typical stable average annual returns of 14%...
- Explained in your report:
- Why Canada is the safest place to invest your capital
- How you can secure minimum annual returns of 12.5%
- Why Canada was never affected by the sub-prime mortgage crisis
- Guaranteed rental tenants
- How to profit from investing in stable yielding government bonds
- How you can make an average ROI of 14% on land and forestry projects
- Full regional analysis of where best to invest
- And much more...
Yes, I want to receive my FREE report
- Investing in the world’s safest economy can put profits in your pocket. Investors looking at Canada understand that fixed income bonds, whether property, corporate or governmental are an integral part of every well-balanced portfolio, showing typical annual returns of between 6.4 to 8.2%. Canadian land and forestry investments are also showing typical stable average annual returns of 14%!
- Buoyed by strong demand and low interest rates, Canadian housing prices are also continuing to rise. Despite the global economic downturn, house prices have continued to rise from 2008 to the present day, showing a 9.3% growth in 2011. Canada’s property market growth is widely expected to continue over the next decade!
ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS GUIDE
Our complimentary market report including investments in:
- Penny Shares
- Clean Energy